Get to know YOUR Hogg PTA
Hogg PTA is an active group of parents and teachers dedicated to creating an environment that fosters educational excellence and promotes a sense of community among all of the families and staff at Hogg Middle School. We invite you to become a part of this great group today!
Hogg PTA supports our students and teachers by raising funds and distributing grants to Hogg teachers. Last year, the Hogg PTA gave nearly $85,000 to our classrooms, sports, and advocacy groups. 100% of the money we raise goes directly to our school.
How can you be involved?
- Join the PTA
- Volunteer. Watch for weekly sign-ups for volunteer opportunities. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember you must be VIPS certified to volunteer on campus.
- Attend our PTA events including PTA General Meetings, our annual fundraising auction, Hispanic Heritage Night, Black History Night, and the community-building La Loteria event.
- Donate. Become a year-round Make it Shine Sponsor or make a donation (insert link to fundraising page).
- Stay informed. Sign up for our PTA newsletter and follow us on socials.
- Join a committee! You don't have to be a member of the PTO board to join a committee. If you're interested in joining a committee, please contact the committee chair listed below.
Your ideas and contributions of time and funds are very important to the growth of our school, so please make every effort to join in and become a part of our community!